DOI Outreach Meetings (December 4, Taipei; December 6, Beijing)
DOI outreach meetings were held in December 2013, organised by local RAs (Airiti in Taipei; ISCTI and CNKI in Beijing). The meeting theme was "Open Meeting: Innovative Content Applications Driven by DOI". The DOI outreach meeting gave an overview of DOI and its underlying principles, followed by presentations from several RAs describing how they have implemented DOI for their industries and giving examples of the applications that have been built.
- DOI: Introduction to the DOI System, Norman Paskin, International DOI Foundation, Presentation
- DOI Use Case 1, Raymond Drewry, Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), Presentation
- DOI Use Case 2, Jan Brase, DataCite, Presentation
- DOI Use Case 3, Ed Pentz, CrossRef, Presentation; ORCID Presentation
- DOI Registration Agency: CNKI, Presentation
- DOI Registration Agency: ISTIC, Presentation